- 1.Do you want a boyfriend or girlfriend?
- 2.When did your last hug take place?
- 3.Are you a jealous person?
- 4.Are you tired right now?
- 5.Do you chew on your straws?
- 6.Have you ever been called a tease?
- 7.Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
- 8.Do you cry easily?
- 9.What should you be doing right now?
- 10.Are you a heavy sleeper?
- 11.Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months?
- 12.Are you mad at someone right now?
- 13.Do you believe in love?
- 14.What makes you laugh no matter what?
- 15.Who was the last person you talked to?
- 16.Do you get butterflies around the person you like?
- 17.Will you get married?
- 18.When was the last time you smiled?
- 19.Does anyone like you?
- 20.Do you secretly like someone?
- 21.Who was the first person you talked to today?
- 22.Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
- 23.What are you NOT looking forward to?
- 24.What ARE you looking forward to?
- 25.Has someone of the opposite sex ever told you they loved you, and meant it?
- 26.Suppose you see your ex kissing another person what would you do?
- 27.Do you plan on moving out within the next year?
- 28.Are you a forgiving person?
- 29.How many TRUE friends do you have?
- 30.Do you fall for people easily?
- 31.Have you ever fallen for your ex’s best friend?
- 32.What’s the last thing you put in your mouth?
- 33.Who was the last person you drove with?
- 34.How late did you stay up last night and why?
- 35.If you could move somewhere else, would you?
- 36.Who was the last person you took a picture of?
- 37.Can you live a day without TV?
- 38.When was the last time you were extremely disappointed?
- 39.Three names you go by..
- 40.Are you currently in a relationship?
- 41.What is your all-time favorite romance movie?
- 42.Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate?
- 43.What’s your current problem?
- 44.Have you ever had your heart broken?
- 45.Your thoughts of long distance relationships?
MAKE ME CHOOSE BETWEEN:
- two songs
- two bands
- two actors
- two actresses
- two singers
- two movies
- two books
- two characters
- two ships
- two shows
imagine benedict cumberbatch walking into your house and flinging himself down on your couch and yelling ‘I AM HERE TO STAY’ and then he doesn’t get up again and when you come near him he hisses. that’s the backstory of the hobbit
- Americans: YOU CAN'T SAY SWEAR WORDS ON TELEVISION OH MY GOD WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU
- meanwhile in Norway: welcome to the fucking news
- meanwhile in the UK: dick dick balls sex gay tea GAAAAYY I'm taking off my pants on live tv this is family tv!!!
suggested by anonymous
The Empress: What do you desire most? I desire to live next to an abandoned Mediterranean beach, all alone. Only with my music and enough movies to watch and enough peace to live with.
The Lovers: What qualities would your ideal partner have? An intellectual mind to understand my references, a little bit romance and blue eyes + dark hair combination. And Star Trek addiction. Basically, an intellectual dark haired romantic, a man I won’t ever find. The perfect one.
The Tower: Describe your dream home. In the middle of a forest or in the middle of a beach or in the middle of the city. If it’s in the city, retro designed and greyish coloured with red touch. If it’s in the forest, all brown and calm with a little bit white. If it’s in the beach, all white and tranquil. Peaceful.
The Moon: Describe a dream (or nightmare) you’ve had recently. I was in the school, I was walking with my friend in the hall. And suddenly she warned me and we crouched. Bees came. A lot of bee. They were not attacking people, but there were a lot of bees. I couldn’t see anything and my friend was whispering. Then my dream or nightmare has finished.
Today is the day of long explanations, I guess.